Indoor Play Areas:
Our “indoor playground” is divided into small rooms with low walls, allowing children to play undistracted from all that is going on around them and allowing adults to see their children from our adult seating area. The play areas include:
- Pretend Play - where children can imitate the role of adults – this area changes from time to time
- Train table –which encourages lots of imagination and cooperation
- Manipulative play area – full of little cars, little people, little animals, and other small toys requiring children to use their fingers and hands.
- Baby Room –our baby/toddler area is a softer, safer space for crawlers and early walkers.
- Construction Zone – sponsored by Custom Contracting LTD., the builders of Nibbles, which includes a workbench, large building blocks and our favorite – ramp/tubes/balls wall.
- Dress-up area – with costumes for the kids to wear.
In addition to the play places, we have children's activities including board games and lots of art supplies that can be picked up at our register. We ask that these activities are closely supervised by adults.
Make sure to check out our calendar for all our special fun events for kids!